Show the world your one of a kind aesthetic with stunning photos of your cutting-edge designs
In today’s lightning fast fashion world, stellar fashion photography is a critical factor in bringing a brand’s unique fashion story to editors’ eyes in the front row. Bring your label to life and generate interest in your brand with edgy, captivating shots that put the focus on your fashion forward narrative and make you stand out from the noise.
I offer fashion photography packages for editorials and non-commercial fashion project materials. Sessions start at £250 for three hours. Additional hours are priced at £40 per hour, and I also do special prices for whole day shoots. My essential package includes:
- planning and design call to ensure the best results on our shooting day
- 2-3 polished shots of each of your designs (up to 15 per collection)
- a fun and friendly shooting vibe to ensure a happy shooting environment for the whole team
Advertising, commercial fashion, and lookbook shoots start at £300 for three hours. Additional hours are priced at £60 per hour, and I also have fixed rates for whole day shoots. My editorial and advertising package includes:
- planning and design meeting to work out small details and guarantee the best results on our shooting day
- 24+ perfected shots that accentuate and highlight your brand aesthetic
- a professional and creative approach to ensure my photos bring your vision to life
My fashion photography embodies your design aesthetic in the most stylish and authentic way possible. You can expect the full set of edited images three to five days after we complete our shoot, and I also offer a variety options for prints and photobooks. I am happy to discuss any details or answer any questions you may have prior to our shoot, and I am open to negotiating rates on a per-project basis.
Book your session with me by filling in the form below, or return to the categories page. You can also view more samples of my fashion photography in my portfolio, as well some case studies for shoots I have done in the past so you have a better idea of my unique fashion photography style.